Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Muscle pain

Last week I took 2 days of medical leave... My whole body especially the upper part was aching and painful...
After seeing doctor,I was informed that I have injured my muscle causing the pain...There is no medication except taking time to heal...
I was banned to carry my notebook bag (there was not many things though...) and now I am pulling bulky notebook trolley bag...It is bulky but solid sturdy bag....Kinda of troublesome especially when there are steps.... Maybe I need to look for a smaller and better padded notebook bag pack....
Even though I have not 100% recovered but the pain now has reduced to shoulder and neck....

Past few days...I had applied Deep Relief Roll On and it helped to ease the pain almost whole day.... I got to be thankful for this so that I can continue doing my daily routine work...
https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/deep-relief-roll-on

0 comments: