Monday, August 27, 2007

Lucas & Cheryl’s Wedding (Part 1 Preparation)

Cheryl (Jeriel’s Sam Yee) is my youngest sister who got married last Sat 25 Aug 2007. We didn’t really have to help much because she had a team of church members running the show for her.

Jeriel was appointed to be the ring bearer (it was not easy knowing most of the ring bearer recommended age to be at least 4 or 5 years old). Our main concern if he decided not to walk on that day. The flower girl is 6 years old but petite size.

Last minute, she requested my younger sister to do the ring bearer pillow, flower girl’s basket and ushers’ corsages. My younger sister, Celine (Jeriel’s Yi Yee) love to do it. However, due to time constraint, we got Othniel to help up. I managed to help with the wedding booklet but lousy in sewing. Othniel is always good in sewing.

Here were the many corsages made by them that night... (Tuesday 21 Aug 2007)

A close look at one of the corsages...

The ring bearer pillow...

7 comments:

MamaJo said...

Wow, can't wait to see Jerial's photo as ring bearer...Previously, Jona didn't manage to be ring bearer for my younger sis wedding..he too young ~ 2 yrs +
Of course, your photo too...:P

jazzmint said...

wah nice pillow ;).

congrats to ur sis

Anonymous said...

very nicely done pillow.

Waiting for the post on Jerial as the ring bearer.

chanelwong said...

mamajo
trying to get the photos asap..I also want to see myself..

jazzmint
thanks Jazz...sure my younger sister 'kembang' you praise the pillow...

mamatang
ASAP will update once i get the photos...

ZMM said...

Wah Othniel so terror in sewing?

Very nice pillow that one.

So did he stop mid way walking down the aisle?

chanelwong said...

zara's mama
Othniel can sew..he modified the apt curtain..I am lousy.

Jeriel didn't stop , he walked till the end. Will try to update the photo..

Anonymous said...

hahaa reminds me of my wedding..i too made my own corsages but pillow i borrowed la..