Friday, November 02, 2007

Mybabybay

I am extremely happy to write about mybabybay because it is a great site without any doubt. The founder herself is a great person. I got to know her from another online forum and later she set-up mybabybay out of her great passion and interest on parenting.

Want to get great tips on
parenting from experienced mummies? The forum created by Michelle is a great forum where we discussed a lot of issues related to us, family and kids. This forum is a great place. I personally have gain lots of knowledge and also made new friends.

She is a versatile mummy who managed forum and blogs. Another interesting blog managed by her is
gbay where you can check for tips and interesting information on technology.

There are so many things I have learnt from Michelle and she is not only knowledgeable but also helpful. Michelle, you have been a great friend.

Do you agree with me that she is great?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, totally agreed with you...in fact i learnt about IT from Gbay too! thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanel, I agree with u, with no doubt I would like to say that she is a great person who has setup the great forum for all of us to share. Thanks her for the great and hard work.

MamaJo said...

I fully agree with you, Chanel. Michelle is really a nice lady even though I haven't really meet her in person.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hehehe...thanks for all the nice words. I just do whatever I can to help mothers. Just my side interest.

Peridot&Sapphire said...

yes chanel... beause of her forum, I met so many wonderful mummies and it's fun to learn new stuff everyday. Thanks alot for Michelle!

chanelwong said...

esther
totally agree with you...

martini
Michelle has put a lot effort ...

mamajo
you should meet her..

mybabybay
Michelle, still humble as usual..Proud to have friend like you

peridot&sapphire
me tooo...