Monday, August 17, 2009

Memories of the Kids…

Our kids are growing too fast and there are too many moments which Mummy wishes we have a video camera to capture all those moments. With better technology, video cameras are now more compact version with compact video cards unlike many years ago. Besides that, price is also quite reasonable now. When Mummy witnesses how both JL and AL grown so much, it is a great memory which is not captured but Mummy hopes Mummy’s mind will remember all these memories forever and forever…

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I do agree. I also wish I could remember my children's childhood when they grow up. They are so innocent and adorable.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, before you get a video cam, you can write all the memories on your blog :)

chanelwong said...

Sabrina
we share the same wish....tooo many to remember...

Martini
the problem I don't write everything in the blog..either no time or it is hard to write in words...I am not a good writer...