Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Old car but new seat covers

The old Iswara seats were giving way especially the driver seat which was torn. PaPa and Mummy went to check out how much it would be to customize and change the cover. We found that was about RM 1k plus for fabric or PVC. We did not ask further about leather. It was a big sum of money that we hold on and considering looking for alternatives. PaPa decided maybe just get a top cover to cover the driver seats to avoid the hole becoming bigger and bigger.

PaPa also could not find anything which was suitable until … one day, he happened to go to an accessories shop which sold standard seats covers for Iswara. It was RM230 for all the seats in the car. It was half leather where the sitting area was leather and other part was PVC. PaPa bought and wrapped by himself. Now the interior of the car looked new.

Even though, it was an old car but the car did not give us any major problem that we decided to use it because it was not worth to sell. Besides that, we could also save money from bank installment and also without forgetting that we only need to pay for cheap car insurance since it was an old car.

3 comments:

MamaJo said...

Yup, 100% agree with you that it looks totally new. Well done!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

I love this site chanelwong.blogspot.com. Lot of great information. I am Tech guy. I have been a Desktop Technician since 1997 but have tons of other interests. In my spare time... Oh, wait I don't have any of that (just kidding). Anyways, I have been aware of this website for quite some time and decided to join the community and contribute as well as learn a lot from others. I am excited to get started on the forum and am looking forward to a great journey together. Lots of potential friends and I look forward to meeting many online.