Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Afternoon day off with Jazzmint and Sharon

Today I took whole day off to see JL’s anching’s teachers and also my yearly eye check… The whole afternoon was a day with Jazzmint and Sharon.

Since my eye check was done earlier than expected, PaPa dropped me at IPC where I spent a long time in Popular Bookstore. Than Jazzmint fetch me where we spent time in LHDN. I went to Public Mutual to get some administration done and off we 3 ladies for our time in 1U.

We had a very late lunch or should I say almost tea time in Canton-I as if we had skipped our lunch and till now I was too full for dinner. It was a much better way to lose weight than having the best weight loss pills. After late lunch, we went for our coffee break.

Even though it was short, we had a great time. I wish it was longer….

Jazzmint... we will miss you…

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

hey thanks for keeping me company at LHDN. So ng hou yee si gotta drag you along with me

Babysmooches said...

Oh yea, it was a fun afternoon. I will miss jazz too... :-)

giddy tigress said...

Nice day out with the girls eh? And you managed to throw in a coffee break too! Good for ya! :)