Thursday, December 29, 2011

KBSR – KSSR

JL was the first batch for the new KSSR. I was not very familiar with KSSR except for both Maths and Science was no longer being taught in English. Another thing which I realized was the homework load was lesser than the previous batch.

Hmmm… after one year than only I came to remember that I was the first batch of KBSR. What a coincidence? The only difference was I studied in Kebangsaan school and JL in Chinese school.

The advantage of being the pioneer was all our textbooks would be new. The disadvantages were the delay of books and unavailability of past year questions. I experienced that especially being the first batch of UPSR and all our teachers were not sure about the questions which would be tested during the exam. .. It was by God’s grace, I managed to get all As.

0 comments: