Friday, February 10, 2012

Life Life…as auditor…1st assignment 2012

Since the 1st assignment for 2012 was given, life had been hectic. I didn’t even have time to update about the kids and also CNY2012.

The new team and assignment were given just after mid of Jan2012 and till now, we were still changing our Risk Map and Risk Questions. Yesterday, the scope were extended and changed, making the whole team rushing for time to redo the planning documents work.

Besides all the rushing of timeline and tedious planning process, looking at the positive part, it would be interesting to study and learn about the different process of the company. I am looking forward for that and this was the thing keep me going...I am not sure how long I can stand but I will try…

1 comments:

chinnee said...

Chanel, hope u like your new assignment.