Thursday, May 03, 2012

Geronimo books

It was hard to get JL to love reading books. We had collection of books from our time which were mostly Enid Blyton. However, it seemed to be outdated I think.
 
JL seemed to enjoy reading Geronimo Stilton books that he could finish the whole book in one day. We bought a few for him from Popular since we could get with 10% and some on loan from my colleagues.
 
I even browsed the books and found that why he loves the books because it was colourful with big and animated words. JL said he wanted to collect the whole set. LOL… How I wish I can find a place where I can purchase used Geronimo books in Malaysia…
 
Now my next major task is to make him read Bahasa Malaysia Books…..

3 comments:

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

aiyo...my Qiqi also same wor..still reading books of kindergarden standard until now!

chanelwong said...

Chin Nee, try this series...it is suitable for primary kids... Every kids into this series ....

A Mom's Diary said...

Let me know if you find any good BM reading materials. YY is also weakest in BM compared to English and Mandarin.