Friday, July 05, 2013

Going to church alone with 3 kids

It was scary thinking of having to go to church alone with 3 kids when PaPa was on duty in church. However, I made it a few times…

Usually PaPa would need to be in church very early for practice. We would send him to church and drive the car back. I will get the kids to try to zzz for a short while which usually fail. Than get all of us changed and out to carpark. I tried to reach church earlier to avoid having to park too far from church entrance.

Upon arrival, I would need to send the elder two kids to Kids’ Service and then climb the staircase to another floor with EL in Boba and joined the worship service till offering/Holy Communion. After that I would climb up another floor and stay in Infant room. PaPa would join us for a while during sermon time before going back to stage for his duty. After service, I would take staircase down to floors to fetch JL and AL. After fetching them, we would wait for PaPa at that floor…

This had happened a few times and we somehow manage it…

0 comments: