Monday, December 23, 2013

My 1st American colleague….

When I first joined MSD back in Dec1999, I was introduced to Sam. He was an American with white hair and big size guy. I was so small standing next to him. Being just a fresh graduate, I was timid and didn’t know what to expect.

Surprisingly, he was a pleasant and a good teacher. He would explain technical terms or processes so clear that a person who is non-technical background can understand the process.

Working with him for few years was great and eye opener for me. I was exposed to a lot of things from data cleansing, setting up ETMS/CRM, maintenance, training, testing, analysis etc…

Even though he has already retired, we still keep in contact via email and recently via whatsapp. Yes, both of us grow up to grandfather and me as a mother. Time flies…

My wish is to be able to fly to US with my hubby and kids to meet with him and his lovely family….


Merry Christmas to you Sam….

0 comments: