Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My lecturer, my mentor

Dr Amat Taap was my lecturer in uni. He made the subject so simple and interesting. Best of all, he would convert all the theory into practical by sharing the real life story. I didn’t have to do a lot of memorizing which I hated the most. He is one super cool and calm lecturer who is always positive.

I had a great experience working with him on my research paper. My uni friend Dr Eddy Chong and I were under him for our final year research paper. It was not just merely getting the paper out for degree purpose but it was a journey of fun learning. He always makes us motivated in learning and doing our best.

Until, now we still keep in contact and I will still get his advice whenever I have problem or question. My friend Dr Eddy Chong has the opportunity to work with Dr Amat Taap whom I addressed as ‘Sir’.


Thank you Sir…

0 comments: