Sunday, July 05, 2015

My routine marketing....

Good morning...it is Sunday...I am sure a lot of my friends here go to wet market frequently. .

Why wet market? I can keep budget lower with some free small things like spring onion, cilantro, ginger, chillies etc and fresher thus can keep longer...

Going to wet market on weekend used to be a torturous weekend morning, I will drag myself out from bed. ..now it is a routine habit, a must. From going to market at 9+am to 8+am, now I will wake up at 6am, be in market by 615am and arrive home by 7am to organize my marketing into the fridge and freezer. Why? I can park nearer, less people and less traffic in our mini kitchen while sorting coz all still in lala land...

I used to do weekly but now I manage to keep it to 2weeks once. Yes I need to go to car at least twice to keep the marketing stuffs..

DH will have to bear with the kitchen a bit messy in the morning because I will air dry the vege before storing into Tupperware in the fridge. All fish, meat n chicken are packed in Tupperware by portion to ease defrost process n labelled...

It is tiring for one weekend morning in every 2 weeks but it is very satisfying knowing our fridge+freezer are full and organized for our meals at home...


Most of the vege... Air drying...


Partial view of the freezer.....

0 comments: