Friday, October 27, 2006

MIA-- Jeriel sick sick

A lot of things have happen and I have lots of things to update...trying my best to make time to update lots of things as I am not a good writer...

A short one, Jeriel was having high fever on Friday 20 Oct 2006 night for a few nights. Besides that, he also had cough, phlegm and flu. We decided to bring him to see Dr on Monday 23 Oct 2006 before long holidays started again and true enough, he got throat infection which explained why his fever refused to subside even after paracetamol.

After such a long long weekend, we only managed to go out on Wednesday 25 Oct 2006 after lunch to IKEA for a walk after staying in the apartment since Friday. Jeriel was happy because he was getting upset staying at home for such a long period.

Now his fever is ok with some mild cough.

Keep in touch for more update and will try my very very best…..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope he gets well soon. Everyone seems to fall sick lately.

Egghead said...

unfortunate to fall sick when it's holiday time... but I guess the weather is quite bad nowadays... take good care!

LHS said...

Hope he getting better now.
Jo also has mild cough especially at night.

Anonymous said...

It's the haze lar...then our kids have to suffer...so many sick kids in blogsphere!

jazzmint said...

it's sick season..me also recovering sob sob..lucky my kdis are ok this time round.

get well soon for jeriel

chanelwong said...

julian, egghead, huisia, jesslyn , jazzmint
Thanks a lot..now I am ok..thank goodness that the haze has gone ...