Thursday, December 21, 2006

Visit to the Dentist

We visited dentist a few times with Jeriel. The Dentist is Othniel's Ku Che or Jeriel's Ku Poh.

The first few visits, Jeriel was willing to go inside the room but refuse to sit on the check-up chair.

Last Saturday, 16 Dec 2006, at last Jeriel willing to sit on the check-up chair but on his PaPa. Dentist Ku Poh didn't use any equipment but just asked Jeriel to open him mouth to count his teeth. She found that Jeriel had 18 teeth with 2 more on the way at the top part. She tried to ask whether Jeriel wanted her to clean his teeth but he refused. So, Dentist Ku Poh decided not to do it to avoid creating fear in Jeriel. Anyway, she said it was a great achievement when he was willing to sit on the check-up chair. We decided to go step by step slowly.

Here are some shots taken from my handphone…





9 comments:

LHS said...

Haha...sure daddy very tired to hold Jeriel in that position.

chanelwong said...

never ask...PaPa didn't complain, then should be ok kua...

Jess said...

I must say Jeriel very brave! I dun think my gals will sit still too!

Anonymous said...

dont say Jeriel lah, I also scared sit on the chair! hahahahahha.

jazzmint said...

oh it's so nice got a relative whom is also dentist..at least not sked for him

KittyCat said...

Ugh, I dread this day for my son coz I'm scared of dentists! But Jeriel sure is a brave little boy =)

iki ku said...

so sweet.... my god... such a loving dad... kitching, u r very lucky to have such a wonderful family... so so sweet.

Linda said...

wow,,,wat a brave boy!!Did u do any 'mental' preparation for Jeriel before going to the dentist?? I think is a 'headache' for me to bring Thad to the dentist..

Anonymous said...

YQwah... chanelwong.. this is so scary leh;..

your son is so brave!!!!(GIVE HIM BIG THUMB UP!)