Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chit chat with Jeriel


Jeriel : Mummy why you only wear one (pointing to the Bluetooth at my ear because he was so use seeing me wearing 2 ears using normal handsfree)

Mummy : No money to buy another one..

Mummy : Jeriel buy for mummy?


Jeriel : (Kept quiet). I go back and ask PaPa to give me money to buy for Mummy, ok?
----------------------------------------------------------
Mummy was singing in the car while driving back home.

Jeriel : Don't want (asking me change song)
Mummy purposely ignore
Jeriel : Mummy don't want
Again, ignore him.
Jeriel : Mummy, I say don't want
Again, ignore him
Jeriel : (raising his voice fiercely) Mummy, I say don't want !!!!
----------------------------------------------------------

KongKong : I buy bottle for you ok?
Jeriel : Don’t' want
KongKong : Why?
Jeriel : Bottle for baby. I am not a baby
----------------------------------------------------------

Mummy : Jeriel is my baby
Jeriel : No. I am not a baby.
Mummy : Then?
Jeriel : I already big boy. Only baby sleeps in babycot.
----------------------------------------------------------


Nanny's hubby : Wah , Jeriel wear panty ar…
Jeriel : No. Panty for girl.Boy wears spander.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jeriel just vomited and cried. We rushed from our room to his room.

Papa & Mummy : It is ok. We will clear it.
Jeriel : Must give me eat medicine.






9 comments:

Shannon said...

wah, Jeriel really BIG BOY liao leh.... So clever with words already... very soon, can outbeat daddy and mommy liao... hehehe

Tracy said...

Jeriel's a smart boy and he knows he's no longer a baby now. "I go back and ask PaPa to give me money to buy for Mummy, ok?". How sweet of him.

"Panty for girl. Boy wears spander. " So cute. Jeriel knows how to differentiate a boy from a girl? Haiyo, my girl only knows how to differentiante when girls wear skirts and boys wear pants (dat was what we taught her when she was younger). She once argued with me saying the girl in pants and spotting short hair is a boy. *slap head*

Anonymous said...

My 4 yr-old nephew once told his dad this: "Daddy, you go Sabah and earn more money so that you can buy more toys." Apparently he heard the dad talking about a project in Sabah. Jeez...

LHS said...

Jeriel is a good boy, see, so sayang mommy.

Nowadays kids just love to eat medicine. My Jo even pretended he's coughing and asked me to feed him medicine.

ZMM said...

Hey.. I just realised.. he's also born in 2004 huh?

So innocent yeah their mind? I really like to hear the way they talk, and the words they use.

jazzmint said...

wahh so nice..volunteer to take medicine somemore

IMMomsDaughter said...

So fast can talk so well already hor? And such a thoughtful boy, I'm Jeriel makes your heart melt all the time :)

michelle@mybabybay said...

Clever boy you have there...:P

chanelwong said...

shannon
have to careful with our words now...

tracy
he learn all these from adult...

sensual sophia
your nephew must have overheard from his parents...Smart boy..

huisia
It seems that our sons have quite a lot of similarity.

zara's mama
yup, same year with Zara...I am not good and keeping records of all his conversation. I admire you, able to record all the conversation and I enjoy reading it...

jazzmint
because we told him that medicine will make him feel better..maybe repeat too many times till he also remember.

imomsdaughter
most of the some he melts our heart but at times he really make us very very upset...

michelle
tq tq...nowadays kids are very very smart...hard for us adults to catch up.