Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Facial Kua Sa (Face Lifting)

My friend gave my contact to her friend to contact me for a free facial Kua Sa. I didn’t know what it was. I was a bit skeptical in case I need to buy something for the free facial or I need to hear a long winded story about the product. My friend said no obligation.

So I decided why not just try..

Last night did the facial. It was comfortable and no pain. I was expecting the pressing of pimples which was usually being done and can be a painful process. To my surprise, no pain at all until the end. I don’t remember all the steps (bad memory) but I know that there were 2 times of face mask.

After facial, she just wanted to test the content of the current facial cleanser I am using. There were no sales involved. She didn’t bring her file out to ask me to buy or join. She only started to bring the file out when I asked for more information. Later I found out that she is a qualified Accountant who resign and do freelance training. Facial is also freelance.

At the end, I didn’t purchase anything and we ended up chit chatting something else…

She don’t mind doing for anyone for FREE on time to try what is Facial Kua Sa (Face Lifting). Anyone interested, you can email her at chris.koong@gmail.com (Christine). I am not earning any commission on this but she did say that if I can get 20 people, then she will give another one more free facial. However, knowing me who am quite ‘lazy’, I don’t think I will hit that.

This is just a sharing…..

10 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

Facial Kua Sa ?? sound interesting. Where ? PJ ar.. if too far i cant go lor . Anyway, TQ for sharing.

chanelwong said...

anggie
she is moving around..she also has a place in Balakong. Can call and arrange with her

bZbee said...

i twice had facial..only twice..i ws wondering as well..what product they use to clean my skin..since our eyes are shut,i never know what are they really using,so i just do it myself after learning the technique to massage etc...

milkmaid said...

eh - got difference or not? Although I must say you already have good skin complexion..

LHS said...

Facial kua sa? painful or not?

chanelwong said...

miranda lea
most of the time also I dont know what product...but this one I know.

milkmaid
she did one side of my face and show me the difference..eg the eyebag lesser etc.

huisia
no pain at all...is like massaging only

Anonymous said...

that's interesting. kua sa would have mark anot?

Sabrina said...

Only in KL??Sob sob....

LHS said...

come and visit my new home : -
http://quinsiya.com/blog/

chanelwong said...

mamatang
no mark at all ...

sabrina
when you come to KL, let me know or email Christine to make appointment. You can email her becausse she travel a lot too...

huisia
will do and keep in touch