Monday, July 02, 2007

JL in his new Kindy

It has been a long long time since I last blog…I owe 2 persons Tags (Shireen and Anggie) and also photos on how to fix carseat on Kancil…Thousand apologies…


Time seem to be precious to me…with PaPa outstation for 3 weeks and with my project deadline. I was torn apart with work, housework and JL. My housework especially ironing is pilling up …Help me!!!!

I got so many blogs and update to write…also sooo many blogs to read and update myself..I miss all of you bloggers….

I think I should update on JL first..

JL joined his new kindy on 11 June 2007 (after 2 weeks of holidays). (Why new kindy? Will update in another blog). We were not sure what his reaction on 1st day was and he decided to sleep only at midnight on Sunday. On the 1st day, we changed his uniform while he was sleeping and PaPa carried him to Kancil to meet up KongKong who would drive him to his new kindy.

I was anxiously waiting for my dad to call me in case JL refused to come down from his carseat because he usually would give excuse of sleepy at his previous kindy. Surprisingly, according to his KongKong, he released his KongKong’s hand and held on the new teacher hand willingly without fuss. It really caught his KongKong and all of us a surprise.

It has been 3 weeks for JL in his new kindy. He seemed to enjoy himself a lot and willing to go to the kindy even though he was sleepy. This new kindy is using the same system as the previous (Fungates) but longer hours, more expensive and nearer to our apartment.

On Friday, 22 June 2007, it was ‘Parents Meeting the Teachers Day’. As for other students, it was their ½ yearly progresses but for JL it was only 2 weeks. I went to the kindy and meet up JL’s teacher. According to his teacher he was enjoying himself a lot and every morning, when he arrive the kindy, he would give his teacher a big hug. However, in studies he was a bit behind which caused him to shy away. It caught me a surprise because knowing that his previous and current kindy were using the system, what went wrong? The teacher said we would work together to assist JL. His principal described JL as a Delightful Boy.

Last Thursday, 28 June 2007, JL joined his 1st field trip to Mines Wonderland. He really enjoyed himself a lot and kept telling us that he saw a Malaysian Tiger not a normal tiger.

Overall up to now, PaPa and I don’t mind the extra money we have to pay for JL because he enjoy himself a lot plus we save money on petrol and time (nearer to our apartment).

7 comments:

milkmaid said...

weh - aunty Chanel !! Long time have not hear from you wor!! You must be busy. Yes, please let us know what happened to Jeriel and his old kindy. Hope we can get together sometime yah

Anggie's Journal said...

yala, see see u hilang on the blog world for sometime. Update more yer! seldom see u leave comments also....hehehehe!! glad to hear jeriel hv a wonderful time in his new kindy.

Chinneeq said...

chanel, post more pictures of Jerial....must be a BIG boy now..

A Mom's Diary said...

paying a bit more for a place nearer to home is definitely worth it. less petrol, less traffic jam and less time wasted. envy nya, everything for you is so close to home.

MamaJo said...

wow, am glad that you finally manage to find a good kindy for Jeriel (definitely, nowdays, you have a peaceful mind)...

chanelwong said...

milkmaid
har har..I also long time didn't hear from you. There is a write up about his previous kindy.

anggie's journal
struggling for time...

mummy to qiqi
check out at http://othnielchanel.myphotoalbum.com

a mom's diary
now contented with all the plan...fuih...lega

mamajo
totally agree with you...now peaceful at work

jazzmint said...

glad to hear he likes the new kindy :)