Monday, November 26, 2007

KidsCAT 2007 – 1 Dec 2007


PaPa has been busy for past few months (every Saturday) to conduct training on the Drama Section for the kids in the church. Every year there will be presentation after a few months training. The whole presentation will be done by only kids from dancing, acting to singing. The few months training will include training the kids to dance, act and sing. PaPa and Mummy were with the pioneer batch of kids in 2003 then when Jeriel came, it was only PaPa involving yearly since then. These kids are know as KidsCAT (Kids Creative Art Team).

This year presentation will be on 1 Dec 2007. PaPa will be busy tomorrow for the final rehearsal…

9 comments:

sting said...

oh, all the best and have fun ... and do take lots of photos :-)

andrewjune said...

As a child, I was never involved in any church dramas or play...even for Xmas choir...I was busy at school so I hardly hv time to go for singing rehearsals..
So what ur hubby is doing is indeed a very noble act...BRAVO!

lisaOne said...

good to hear such dedicated family to GOD.

Anonymous said...

did Calvary have VBS this year?

MamaJo said...

I think soon, Jeriel will be PaPa's student as well....

michelle@mybabybay said...

I must learn from you and your hubby to teach children to act in the drama. Maybe I can do something for my church.

chanelwong said...

sting
hmmm...I am very bad in photos

andrewjune
he enjoys managing kids...

mama of 2littlefellas
now due to time..hardly got much time unlike last time...

laundryamah
I am not sure...usually VBS will be same during KidsCAT performance

mamajo
hopefully

mybabybay
can....no problem...Othniel is more expert in kids..unlike me..

chooi peng said...

Wah, your hub teaching the kids to act? so keng!!!

chanelwong said...

chooi peng
learn from experience...