Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting hungry.....

Mummy appetite had increased quite a lot since full time breastfeeding Ariel. Mummy had been eating non stop and munching in between meal times. On Mummy’s office table, Mummy decided to put some Milo, milk powder and oats to avoid Mummy eating junks because back in home, Mummy had been taking junks which actually made Mummy felt guilty on the type of breast milk Ariel’s was consuming.

While writing this short post, Mummy was already thinking of all the food which Mummy wished for like dark chocolate,
pumpkin pie and many others.
How to slim down and fit back into Mummy’s previous clothes?
Other related posts on Breastfeeding Experiences.

13 comments:

LittleLamb said...

you must eat well, eat healthy..cos you still Breaastfeeding ma....heheh

MamaJo said...

wow, same goes for my sis.....guess, you need to keep munch, munch, as you need to produce 'invaluable' milk....good to eat for your health as well :P

Anonymous said...

now i am at the salon and trying to figure out who can buy some junk food for me to munch while waiting for my hair to be done. sigh, shdnt have read ur blog first..hehehe

sting said...

hehehe.. gets hungry really fast don't we, when breastfeeding :-)

michelle@mybabybay said...

Still can have junk food once in a while...

When I was breastfeeding, I find myself getting hungry very fast.

2xMum said...

Err... I'm still breastfeeding and I haven't got back to my original size! Sigh...still couldn't fit in lots of clothes after breastfeeding 10 months already! :(

Sasha Tan said...

good that u can eat. I don't feel like eating at all.

Babysmooches said...

I remember eating and eating and eating all the time when I was breastfeeding. Didn't bother going on diet as I just had to eat - ice-cream, kuihs, etc...
No need to worry about diet now. your hunger and food to build up stamina comes first. Breastfeeding is also a good way to lose weight. So, can say that it justify the eating issue :P

Alicia said...

i remember i reli eat like a pig wen i was breastfeeding LOL... dun worry u will loose weight in no time n without u realising it

Anonymous said...

hi Chanel, it's very normal, hahaha...

Sasha Tan said...

eat more fruits ler.. dun worry la. With 2 kids u will be back to yr old bod.

EH, when u're pregnant also U dun look like u gained any weight, except for a small tummy okay?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Me too... just keep eating and eating and weight just can't come down. But it's ok, I'll worry about dieting once I stop b/f.

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. At least you realized it and you're controlling yourself:)