Monday, September 06, 2010

In memory of Lisa Wan…

Mummy was speechless and extremely down when Mummy got an email from Dinah on 02Sept2010. Our brave fighter Lisa had left us to be with God at 5am on 02Sept2010.

Mummy’s heart was soo sad that Mummy couldn’t concentrate in Mummy’s work for both days until Mummy got the chance to see Lisa for the 1st time on 03Sept2010. Mummy’s greatest regret was unable to make time to visit and hug Lisa from Mummy’s busy schedule and Lisa was staying soooo near from Mummy’s apartment.

Lisa, I am very sorry…I should have… should have….”

Mummy with Dinah, Sue, Jazzmint, Annie, Sasha and Tracy were in Xiao En on 03Sept2010 8.30pm. Thanks to Dinah who helped to coordinate all the arrangement and Sue for driving us. Also, thanks to PaPa who helped to babysit JL and AL even though he just arrived from his whole week outstation. It was a relief to see Lisa and she was beautiful. It was a emotional moment especially when Mummy saw how Matt was shaking hands to everyone saying ‘Thank you’ while trying to hide his teary eyes.

Lisa had always been very brave and positive. She inspired a lot of people including myself. She never failed to motivate all of us via her blog, facebook and also email.

Lisa, you are the greatest and may you rest in peace. I know you are in much better place in heaven now…

Daniel, Take care and be strong for the kids. I know it is hard to do but I know God will give you the strength…

Matt and Brad, Always remember that your Mum will always love you and she will be forever in your special place in your hearts.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no . So sad! but her life is inspiring. hugs to you too.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yeah, I heard the news too. I was very much effected even though I don't know her. It's wonderful that you ladies were there to pay your last respect.

jacss said...

may lisa RIP....boy, i know i wouldn't be able to contain the tears if i see her kids :(

Reanaclaire said...

Chanel..I was very sad to hear about it too.. in memory of her, i also wrote a short post..

Anonymous said...

Hi Chanel, I came across your blog and was shocked to find out that lisa wan has passed away. I know lisa since some times back but has lost touch with her. Besides knowing that she has 2 wonderful kids, I would very much like to know more about how she had been before she passed away and her family back in kajang. If you think it is okay to share them, please drop me a private email at auroralee614@gmail.com. Thanks a million. Best wishes.