Saturday, May 07, 2011

Wedding bells on 01May2011

My friend from uni got married on 01May2011. I was sad that I got to miss his wedding and it was hard when I had to disappoint him. I had been waiting for that day for quite some time. We were in the same Student Life Cell during uni times. He was my junior and a great brother in Christ.

When I browsed his photos from the pre-wedding, registration to holy matrimony, there were so much love and I knew they are meant to be together. Even though I couldn’t make it, I had prepared a small gift for them. Hopefully they will like it even though it is not as beautiful and romantic as the Romance package from Shari's Berries.

I plan to see him and his new bride next month once everything has settled down.

I pray that God will always bless their marriage.

0 comments: