Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day – 08May2011

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mummies…

JL did a card for me…let the photo speak the detail…

On 08May2011, both JL and AL were on the stage in church presenting 2 songs to all mummies with their friends. They had to sing for 2 services and were in church as early as 7am on that day.

I hope you will enjoy the songs especially the 2nd one. My heart cried when I saw the kids singing on the stage with all their heart. PaPa managed to capture the moment using the camcorder which we bought last year.

The first song was

Touch your finger (Click here or here to listen to the song)
Touch your finger to your nose
Bend from your waist way down and touch your toes
And when you come up slowly start to sing
And say to the Lord 'I love You'

I love You

I love You
Say to the Lord 'I love You'
I love You
I love You
Say to the Lord 'I love You'

Reach your hands up to the skies

Look to the left and right and blink your eyes
And when you turn around
You start to sing
And say to the Lord 'I love You

And the 2nd song was

You’re my Mom (Click here to listen to the song)

Verse 1
Mother’s Day has come again
So I want to sing a song today
For my mom who’s always there
To tell her how I feel for her
And let her know that
She’s important in my life

Year by year her love remains
Proven by sacrifice she made
Reaping all the fruits today
I pray the opening of heaven’s door
And let the blessings of the Lord
Be hers always

Chorus
Mom, your love, so warm so sweet
You love me still the same through all the years
Sometimes I broke your heart
And that’s the hardest part
And still you love me
With the love that never fails
For I’ve made up my mind
For the rest of my life
I will love you, honor you
And give you the best
Cause you’re my mom

Verse2
To a special woman in my life
I would like to sing a song today
For my mom who’s always there
To tell YOU how I feel for YOU
And let YOU know that
YOU’RE important in my life

Year by year YOUR love remains
Proven by sacrifice YOU made
Reaping all the fruits today
I pray the opening of heaven’s door
And let the blessings of the Lord
Be YOURS always

Bridge
Through all the storms and pain endured for me
You make me be the best that I can  be

2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

where to buy the CD ar? u know?

slavemom said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to u too, Chanel! That's a vy nice pop-up card from Jeriel.