Thursday, December 01, 2011

M.I.A…sob sob

I have been missing-in-action (M.I.A) for such a long a time. A lot of changes in office from top management till department, that at times I just lost track of the changes. Work life is getting hectic with deadlines to rush and a lot of demands to meet.

I feel that I don’t have time for kids, hubby, housework and even myself. My outdated blog has been in idle mode waiting for me to update something.

I got lots of update to share about the kids’ and also our recent trip…
 
Please bear with me…with some outdated posts…hopefully soon….

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip and what you buy.

Babysmooches said...

I started mine. Quick, post something :-)

chinnee said...

Chanel, i m beginning to miss you on chat because u will surely buzz me on something esp when we both were just back from trip. Now i know why..poor u...hope everything is ok on your side. Can't wait to see u on chat again, once u settle down.