Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life as FTWM with 3 kids

I love my job as auditor because I get to learn about the company business and also assist in improving the company. Yes, it is challenging but interesting. However, my company’s internal audit department is very stressful and demanding. Timeline is extremely tight.

The motivation factors are:
  • the office currently near home
  • option to work from home and also flexible working hours
  • our family has the opportunity to go for holiday once a year using the yearly ticket.
I wish I have more time with the family as wife and mother. The elder two kids need a lot of attention and guidance in their studies. The baby needs a lot of care and love. The home need to be cleaned up and simple home cooked meal on the dining table.

I have yet to be able to get my schedule right and it seems to be messy all the time… sigh…

0 comments: