Monday, August 12, 2013

EL is 8 months old

Today, EL is 8 months old. How time flies and I survive with all the limited sleep.

EL is an owl who will take short nap till midnight. She will only sleep after midnight and so far the latest is up to 2am. I will leave her on the floor while I will be taking my fast nap on the beanbag. I am not complaining because being the last baby, I enjoy every moment and she will smile all the time.

Whenever she is in her short nap, I will quickly go to AL’s bed and hug her.

In term of solid, she is still taking solid as supplement and her main meal is still breastmilk. Her favorite is all type of potato, puff biscuits, peach and blueberries.

She has the least hair compared with her KorKor and JieJie…

She is a very contented and cheerful baby. The only thing is she doesn’t like to be alone in the living room. It will be either one of the elder siblings accompanying her or I will use Boba to carry her while I do my chores. One of the best investment we did was to buy Boba even thought EL will be my last baby.


Both JL and AL adore her a lot…

0 comments: