Friday, November 02, 2007

This Week Updates

Some must be wondering why Mummy so hardworking. This is the result of owing people too long the posts/tags (actually I got a few more to complete by next week) and also in future, Mummy should immediately reply all the tags. Once all these clear, I promise no more so many posts for all of you in such a short period.

So Mummy decided to put this week updates and also tags updates in one page to give a summary to those who have no time to go through my blog. Thanks so much for your patient.

This week update:

Tags and who is being tagged by Mummy? Please take your time, no rush...:

1. Tag : What's my breakfast today?

2. Tag : 38 Questions

3. Tag: Autograph Book

4. Tag : 5 things

5. Tag : 5 Posts link to Keywords

Have a good and great weekend !!!

8 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

You have a great weekend too :D

Chinneeq said...

Chanel, i send u a makan tag http://www.demoments.net/blog/?p=1360

MamaJo said...

ooo..I owe you a tag huh? I didn't realise lor....okie, okie...

chanelwong said...

health freak mommy
hope you tooo...

mummy to qiqi
ok...will check check..

mamajo
take your time...

JK said...

Chanel, claim the "Happy blogging wish" from my blog.

Par said...

lots of tags going around...hehe

Anggie's Journal said...

You are invited to Join Hogwarts with us. Come pack your things and join us! at http://www.eiggna.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thanks Chanel for the updates. Would clear my tag soon. :)