Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Shoe for me…

I had to go for an international workshop and my toes still had not turned to normal. I need to get a suitable shoe with open toe space. It took a few weeks hunting to get a simple design at the right price. After many weeks of hunting, I found this with 50% causing less than RM200 or maybe less than RM150 (forgotten already). We found in Midvalley. It was very simple with no special design with big heels and moderate height. I prefer big heels because I usually had to do a lot of walking around especially crossing the road etc. It would be more stable with big heels and moderate height especially for not so lady-like of me who don’t even carry a handbag.

Today is my first day wearing the shoes after sending the shoes to put a layer of soles at the bottom of the shoes.

1 comments:

LittleLamb said...

hehehe next time we see if our feet are of the same size..then u can pinjam mine...ehhehehe