Friday, March 04, 2011

At last…it came off…

For those who remember this post….

The black nail decided to come off last nite. It was dangling. I slowly turn and turn and turn and it dropped off without any pain. Underneath I could see new nail begin to grow which was the reason the old one dropped off easily. AL was so concerned that she kept asking me what happen. She had been asking me what happen to my toe nail which turned black and said ‘pain pain?’

The shoe I got before duty travel, well now I have extra pair of black big heel shoes to wear to office...

Note : Sorry for the blur blur photo...

5 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Mine never grew back in entirety. Stopped halfway. So I have an acrylic big toe nail now.

Anggie's Journal said...

pain or not ??

LittleLamb said...

it came out by itself? last time i had this issue. but i went to see doctor n doctor remove it properly so that new nail grow..it will be proper.

Vivianz said...

Ouch!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Eeeeek, looks painful!! I hope your new toe nail will grow back.