Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My job in 2012 – a dream just a dream

I was looking forward for a better working learning and experience in 2012 but it was not what I expected.

I managed to pass my CISA (after 2nd attempt) mid last year and got my certification within the same year. It was a miracle and God’s blessing. Being new in audit especially IS Audit, it was a challenging moment to pass and get the certification.

As for this year, I would be handing over all the administrative tasks like maintenance of dashboard, data extraction and ID management to another team. I was so anxious to be able to my full focus on audit assignments and learn more…

However the dream was just vanished early of the year and officially announced later yesterday evening. I was transferred out from IS Audit team to do Revenue Audit for the company. The reason was to tap into my data analysis skill (which I am still learning and not an expert yet) to assist in company’s red alert in revenue. I was not sure to be proud but deep in my heart, I was extremely very sad and upset.

My first assignment would be an extreme tough one….

I couldn’t do much and only hope for the best…that this would just a short interim... I am praying hard that I would be transferred back to IS Audit as soon as possible (hopefully not more than 1 year…)

God,
You will be my strength and pillar…
Give me wisdom and favor to manage all circumstances…

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Submit to God and let HIM take control. He has a purpose for everything.

chinnee said...

yes, like Rachel said, everything happens for a reason :)

Ruth said...

Jia You!!!! You can do it, Chanel!!!