Tuesday, June 05, 2012

My collection of expensive wristlets and handbags…

I am not a handbag person. I carried notebook backpack to office without handbag.

It was in 2010 when a great friend posted me a special beautiful plain black Coach wristlet for me. It was my very first branded item. I was in tears jumping to happiness…

Then DH’s friend went to Europe and got me a brown Longchamp wristlet—still very sayang keeping in the box. DH managed to get a matching string to attach on this Longchamp.

End of last year when we were in Hkg Citygate, DH got me another plain black Coach wristlet which was a bit bigger than the one my beloved friend blessed me.

My sis came back from Europe and presented me a deep red Longchamp bag.

Recently, during our 2nd trip to Hkg and in Citygate, DH got me a plain brown sling handbag from Coach.

I am soo happy as for me this mini collection is considered a lot and pricey items to me…

2 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

i dont even have any of the one u mentioned above. You're one lucky woman. :)

chanelwong said...

Yes Sasha....blessed to have friends including you...