Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our 9th year after saying ‘I do…’

Today 31May2012 marked the 9th year we said ‘I do…’ in the church. We happened to be in Hkg (yes another time but this time with KongKong, PohPoh, Sam Yee and Sam Yee Cheong and it was because of the hotel deal…).

It was nothing special except I got my very first branded sling handbag Coach and got a pair of simple thick medium heels black shoes from Dr Kong. DH said since I only wear one office shoe on daily basis, I should get a good and durable one. The shoe cost about RM200. I didn’t fancy the Coach bags with the C logo. During the last trip, DH got me a plain black wristlet for less than RM300. This time there was a simple plain brown sling bag made of fully cow leather with 50% and it was about RM800. IMAGINE….RM800 is super expensive for me being very stingy to myself but DH said don’t think  too long , just take it to the counter and get it for yourself.

 
Nov 1996 – we met
May 2003 – we said ‘I do…’
May2012 – our 9th year…

Every downtime, I will always remember how we met and done through, it was not easy and I should always treasure it. How we started....

Happy 9th years to you my dear….

1 comments:

LittleLamb said...

show the pic of the bag ;)