Sunday, October 14, 2012

My very first winter jacket

The first time I travelled to a place where it was almost winter time was in 2000 to Beijing under company annual trip. Coincidently, I was one of the committee members organizing the trip for the company. I had no winter jacket with me as I never experience winter before.

My friends told me it would be cheaper to get in overseas than buying here in Malaysia. My company gave each of us a jacket and a pair of glove which was not warm enough.

While I was in Beijing, I found that north face winter coats were famous and sold everywhere. At last I bought a two layer north face which came with wind breaker and another warm jacket inside. Yes, it was blue in color – my favorite color. It had been more than 10 years and I still kept the jacket in a vacuum bag up in the top part of the cupboard hoping one day I would be able to go to a place to play snow with PaPa and the kids.

0 comments: